The car is basically a means of transportation, it gives freedom to its owner and serves as an indispensable assistant during the day. But there are models designed to emphasize the status of the owner. These cars become the hallmark and pride of private collections.
1. Aston Martin Valkyrie – $3.2 million. This is a real racing car that appeared on city roads. The supercar has a hybrid power plant, excellent dynamic performance and aerospace appearance.
2. W Motors Lykan Hypersport – $3,4 Million. The supercar has been developed by Lebanese machine builders for 6 years. It was released automatically in limited quantities. Italian designers took part in the interior design. The armchairs are sewn with gold thread, all materials are premium class interior: leather, titanium, precious stones.
3. Lamborghini Xian – $3.6 million. The hybrid supercar has become the most powerful car in Lamborghini. It accelerates to 100 km / h in 2.8 seconds. The main difference is that the supercar has a super lightweight capacitor, which is fully charged with one press of the brake pedal.
4. Bugatti Chiron Excellent Sports 300+ – $3.9 million. The car body is made of almost untreated carbon fiber, which is decorated with two shiny strips that can be made in any color the customer wants. The engine produces 1,857 hp. Energy. Speed is limited to 440 km / h. The racing prototype shows a speed of almost 500 km / h.
5. Lamborghini Veneno – 4.5 million dollars. The S-Class Double Sports Coupe. An exclusive supercar for the 50th Lamborghini was released. A total of 13 copies were produced, which were sold to private collections. Aggressive design attracts the eye and emphasizes the status of the owner.
6. Koenigsegg CCXR Trivita – $4.8 million. The supercar was developed as one of the fastest production cars. The CCXR model is an environmentally friendly modification of the CCX model. The engine runs on biofuel and 98th gasoline. In total, two versions of this car were produced.
7. Maybach Exelero – $8. The car was commissioned by tire manufacturer Fulda to test drive and promote its products. The unique show car was released in a single copy. The main requirements for the car were the ability to accelerate to more than 200 km / h and the individual design, which was based on the Maybach 57 limousine.
8. Bugatti Centodieci – $8.9 million. A total of 10 supercars were produced. The design prototype was the legendary Bugatti EB110, which at one time had no equal. The technical side meets modern requirements as much as possible. The car accelerates to 100 km / h in 2.4 seconds. The maximum speed is 420 km / h.
9. rolls-Royce Sweeptail – $13 million. The car was created in a single copy for a private collection and was never put up for sale. The name of the customer is kept secret. It is only known that he is a fan of yachting. It was the yachts that inspired him to such a project. The upper part of the car is glass and resembles the shape of a yacht.
10. Bugatti black car – $19 million. The supercar won the title of the most expensive and most luxurious car in the world. It was presented at the Geneva show, but no one could see its interior equipment. The exhibition presents an incomplete model, designed in 12 weeks. Despite this, the car was already sold to a private group.